Saturday, December 24, 2011

Blog #1 :)

This is so different for me, I've never been a blogger, and to think I am blogging about my life is kind of insane! :)  I apologize if my blogs aren't everyday I have a very hectic life. But,  I will do my best to get on as much as possible.

For starters I am 18 :) and I have Cystic Fibrosis. One of my best friends Kelsey Becker
 ( kelsey-becker.blogspot.com )  inspired me to begin blogging :) I may want to beat her for this later, especially when I get addicted! HaHa

Having CF can take over my life completely. But I always try to keep my head high and not let it bother me too much. Sometimes  I have "a bad CF day" that's what us CF'ers call it when our stomach aches so bad we don't even want to move, we feel so weak that we can't even hold our head up, and we're coughing so bad and so much that you can't even eat because every time we put something in our mouth, we can't even chew it up for coughing like crazy!! Thankfully  I haven't had a day like this in a few months!

I have a wonderful family, wonderful friends, and a wonderful life! My household family consists of my mother, father, and my niece and my nephew. Now for a little insight about them 4 lovely people I live with;
My Mother is my strength when I am weak, she has given up her whole life to make sure I can live happily and healthy, yes I admit I do take her for granted but I wouldn't trade her for anything on this earth! My Father is a wonderful man  I am a daddy's girl when I want something, I go to him unless mom is around haha :) but I love my mom & dad!!!
My nephew and niece are 11 and 5 we have custody of them and they are more less my little brother and little sister! I love them dearly and  I would do anything for either one of them ;)) Seeing those two kiddos smile makes me happier than anything they both know they can come to me for anything and i'll be there no matter what!


Anyways, this is my first blog as you can tell, hopefully i'll get a-lot better at it; especially with the help of my best friend Kelsey :)

Just remember me and 30,000 others are in the fight against CF do everything you can prayers, love, support or other donations are very important we are so close to a cure, lets make CF stand for Cure Found not Cystic Fibrosis :)))


"I am in the fight against Cystic Fibrosis, I may have CF but CF doesn't have me"

Just Breathe;
   

2 comments:

  1. For your first blog, I LOVE IT! :) <3
    But not as much as I love you of course!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww thank you dear;) I love you more wayy more!!!

    ReplyDelete