Saturday, December 24, 2011

Blog #2:)

Well it's Christmas Eve; and once again another one without my Grandmother Marie Robbins!!! I love her dearly and I miss her like crazy!!!! 

My grandma was so beautiful I never heard a mean word come out of her mouth; she was always there for me ever since DAY ONE! 
She never left my hospital bed, she was such a strong woman and she taught me how to be strong.
If it wasn't for her I definitely wouldn't be where I am today.
And I for sure wouldn't be as healthy as I am now! 
Not a day goes by that  I don't think about her or miss her. 
She's such a tremendous role model and I never thought as a child I would lose my rock to lean on. :( 
It's been almost 7 years since she passed away, and it never ever gets any easier!!!! 

R.I.P & Merry Christmas grandma Marie
I love you more than anything!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment