Sunday, January 1, 2012

Blog#5 :)

This is my first blog of 2012 :))) yayyy!!!!! Graduation here I come! But, to say the least I am very scared. I can't believe I am ready to graduate & start college in the fall of 2012!

Well anyways, I haven't posted in a couple days because I've been sick since the Christmas Day, I went to the doctor and I have strep throat, plus a major sinus infection. :(( Which really stinks with CF.

I am actually very shocked they didn't mention taking my tonsils out, because this makes the 3rd or 4th time this year I've had strep.

Being sick really stinks when you have CF because it usually takes twice as long to get over it, and it's usually twice as bad!
Well I'm going to get some more rest and take some more medicine; since we start back to school Jan. 3rd. From Christmas Break.


Peace, Love, & Breathe! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment