Sunday, January 8, 2012

Twenty Five Facts! :)

  1. I am eighteen :) 
  2. I have Cystic Fibrosis ( diagnosed when I was 3 days old)
  3. I am a senior in High school! 
  4. I love country music;
  5. Purses are my favorite; 
  6. PINK & RED are my two favorite colors
  7. Jesus is my Savior! 
  8. I have a home in heaven!
  9. I love to drive;
  10. 9 times out of 10 I'm in a dress up kind of mood! 
  11. I am addicted to my cell phone
  12. I enjoy reading (as long as I am willing to read lol)
  13. Leopard print is my favorite
  14. I live my life by quotes:) 
  15. My best friend lives in Minnesota 
  16. The beach is my get a way
  17. Music is my life
  18. I would love to live in the Bahamas
  19. I want to take my mother to Tuscany 
  20. My family is my life
  21. I want to change that world
  22. I'd rather be outside than indoors
  23. I really enjoying swimming and laying out in the sun
  24. I change my hair very frequently ;) 
  25. A sun dress, and cowboy boots is my favorite summer outfit:) 
"Just Breathe" :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment